Our underbody truck boxes have been specifically designed to address the current problems of exhisting truck boxes. Designers and engineers teamed up with truck drivers to fabricate this truely user friendly and field practicle product that will last for years.
We offer a variety of custom finishes including: Powder Coating (Sherwin Williams and RAL colors and finishes), Natural Mill Finish, and Random Swirl Patterns.
Features and Benefits
Why are our truck boxes superior to the competition?
- Our team has designed the most cost efficient, easy to install, mounting brackets on the market.
- Our truck boxes easily mount, universally, to all trailors with 12” centered cross support I Beams. (Flatbed Trailors, Dumps, Reefers, Tankers, and Utility Trucks)
- Our mounting brakets can be quickly installed without welding or drilling holes in the frame of your trailer.
- Other truck boxes require expensive ($79.99 - $129.99) weld on or bolt on installation, which is difficult and time consuming. **Most trailer frames are temper treated. Welding a frame to your trailer may cause damage to it’s structural integridy.
- Universal Bolt-On and/or Weld-On mounting frames available to mount to any rig, truck, or trailer.**
- Our mounting brackets cradle the truck boxes, reducing stress, tension and general wear and tear.
Truck Box Features
- Custom internal design features such as a steel reinforced frame and lower support beams for long-term storage of heavy equipment (chains, ratchets, winches, etc.)
- Heavily reinforced for extreme durability.
- Thick aluminum construction ensures durability in the harshest road conditions while remaining lightweight, rust free and attractive.
- Rubber sealed gasket and rain gutter channels protect your equipment from the weather and corrosive salts.
- Punched and Riveted holes on base allow for drainage of spilt oils and water for easy cleaning, while keeping outside water out.
- High grade hinges ensure long life expectancy through stressful conditions.
- Sheer plates and premium washers prevent tearing from high stress driving conditions.
- Doors swing open to give you closer access to the contents of the box.
- Stainless Steel locking T-handle latch ensures your equipment is safely stored and not tampered with.
- Mounts below trailor utilizing maximum storage space.